Lokado, sustainable fun for all !
Lokado is a sustainable gift voucher that aims to support the people and organizations of Brussels’ circular economy by offering unique experiences where fun and discovery go hand in hand.
Lokado follows the principle of zero-waste and circularity by using recycled materials and local products. This is why we created the catalog of inspiring experiences. Come and discover the world of sustainability and offer or try yourself the unique experiences !
Offer a seed, plant the joy, and harvest the well-being!
What is a Seed of Experience ?
1 seed = 1 experience for 1 person
We call our fun occasions Seeds of Experience.
These seeds are planted to grow joy and bonds among friends, couples, or colleagues. Share a unique, inspiring and local experience. For example, a seed can be a recycling sewing workshop, a visit to an ethical coffee roaster, a lesson in urban agriculture, etc.
Lokado is a startup managed by Anna, an energetic, passionate communicator. Anna manages the sowing of seeds and behind the scenes there are many others who also contribute to the project with their specific talents. Some select which experiences to place in the catalog of seeds, some oversee the implantation process, and some share the Lokado story with others. With all of us working together, we can rejoice with the seasons !
Lokado is a support and codevelopment platform for Brussels’ sustainable players and their projects.
Fun is our credo. We encourage people to offer gifts that can be shared with others, while they carry the following values:
- We support small businesses
- It is our priority to create and maintain a trusting relationship with our partners and clients.
Setting an example
- We support the circular economy, the Transition movement and individual and community resilience.
- In order to contribute to the decision cycle, we use collective intelligence tools on a daily basis.
- Facing today’s challenges, we stay informed and keep a positive attitude.
It works for us. How about you? Are you ready for some green fun?
Lokado ? With this gift voucher you can offer an experiential gift that carries the values of sustainable development and introduces Brussels’ green enterprises.
How does it work ?
1. Choose how many seeds you want to buy
2. Offer the wooden Lokado gift card charged with seeds
3. Register your gift on our site and choose an experience
4. Try a unique experience with our partners
What is this fundraising for?
We need 5 000€ to give our project a boost :
- 30% of the money raised will go on the production of wooden cards. These will serve as a symbolic holder of the Seeds of Experience. The production of these wooden cards in themselves support our mission and partners, as the small-scale production will take place in a fab lab in Brussels and the cards will be made from Belgian wood, thus reusable.
- 30% of donations will finance the first offer of Team Events.
- The final 40% will be used to create an innovative platform. This online platform will among other things enable our partners to exchange information about their activities, their needs and publish events.
If we achieve our target before the end of the collection period, we will raise the target to €7500 to buy a small engraving machine and be able to personalize the wooden Lokado cards !
We believe in this project and cannot wait to expand !